Dear PMBIA members,
As COVID-19 situation evolves around the world, we are hard at work trying to balance our course operations while keeping safety at top of mind. The health and wellbeing of our members, course conductors, and participants is our top priority, and we will only operate if courses can be done with minimal risk to everyone involved. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we adjust to the different situations across the world. Here is a rundown of where we are at with courses in different regions.
With Phase 3 of BC’s Restart Plan being introduced last week, we have re-worked our summer schedule to update and reschedule courses within BC. Summer course dates are now up on the website and are open for registrations. If you currently hold a credit from a postponed course (in any location) and you would like to join a currently scheduled course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to transfer your registration.
If there are course locations in BC that are yet to be rescheduled, we are working on course dates for these locations. These are likely now to be in the fall. However, due to COVID-19, we are cautious to reschedule course dates more than 2 months in advance. We will make another announcement as soon as we have our fall schedule posted.
Other Canadian Provinces
Courses are running in different locations throughout Canada at a reduced capacity due to some travel and operating restrictions in place in different areas. We have been able to reschedule some Alberta dates which you will now see on the website. In Quebec, we have also been able to operate some courses and we are hoping to get started shortly in Ontario. Please note that our numbers are limited this season and we do apologize if we are unable to run courses in your area. What we can promise, is that as soon as we are able to travel and operate again we will have courses available in all previously advertised locations.
Unfortunately with the COVID-19 situation in the USA, the majority of our courses are on hold. This is both for the health and safety of the participants on the course and the course conductors. As many staff and participants travel throughout the US to attend the courses we are limited with restrictions (both operations and travel). Fortunately, we are currently still able to run courses in Virginia and these scheduled courses are open on the website for registrations. If you were previously booked onto another US course (any location) and would like to attend one of these courses instead please email us on email@example.com and we can transfer your registration.
AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND
Fortunately in Australia and NZ some, if not most restrictions are being lifted in many locations. Due to this easement, we will be releasing a course schedule in the coming weeks for courses that will be held in the next three months. As things continue to progress we will continue to release additional dates for the Australia and NZ Summer season. We’re expecting to release this schedule in mid-September.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS
All other courses around the world will be assessed on a case by case basis. However, at this time most will likely be rescheduled until early 2021 when we will all hopefully be able to travel more freely and without restrictions. Course participants on international courses should expect an email update on their specific venue location in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, if you have any specific questions about an upcoming course, please feel free to reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Click here for more information on the PMBIA Guidelines and Best Practices for Operating during COVID-19.
Again we would like to thank all of you, our members, for your kindness, support
and patience while we work through this together.